Cannot find the time to drive all the way to the city to get legal advice? No fear, Tan and Tan Lawyers offer a legal teleconference consultation by Skype.
Why use a Skype teleconference for your initial advice?
- Saves you traveling time.
- Gives you a chance to get a quick indication of the strength of your case.
- As good as a face to face conference but you stay in the comfort of your own home.
- No parking fees.
- Better than a phone call consult as the lawyer can gauge your response to be able to better advise you no matter how far you are from your lawyer.
Our Skype legal consultation service only costs $180 for 40 minutes, which is payable up front, meaning there’s no surprise costs… quality legal advice really is affordable!
How to get your Skype consultation
Simply fill in the form below, remembering to give us as much information as possible and your preferred date/time for the call. We’ll then email you confirmation of your skype appointment.
Terms and conditions for Skype legal video conference advice.
- The caller must have a valid Skype address and forward the address to Tan and Tan Lawyers 2 hrs before the conference.
- If you do not have a Skype address go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
- The consultation fee of $180 for 40 minutes is to be paid before the conference. Payment can be made by electronic fund transfer or by paypal.
Tan and Tan Lawyers Skype ID is : tanandtanlawyer
The consultation does not mean that Tan and Tan Lawyers have accepted the responsibility to act as the caller’s lawyers unless a retainer is signed by the caller.
Tan and Tan Lawyers have the absolute discretion whether to allow a refund of the consultation fee.