Terms and conditions for Skype legal video conference advice.
- The caller must have a valid Skype address and forward the address to Tan and Tan Lawyers 2 hrs before the conference.
- If you do not have a Skype address go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
- The consultation fee of $180 for 40 minutes is to be paid before the conference. Payment can be made by electronic fund transfer or by paypal.
- You can request whether to record the conference call or not. Recording the conference call gives you a chance to review the advice.
- At the end of the conference, a copy of the recorded conference call if available can be downloaded by the caller.
- The video if available will only be available for download for a maximum period of 14 days.
Tan and Tan Lawyers Skype ID is : tanandtanlawyer
The consultation does not mean that Tan and Tan Lawyers have accepted the responsibility to act as the caller’s lawyers unless a retainer is signed by the caller.
Tan and Tan Lawyers have the absolute discretion whether to allow a refund of the consultation fee.