Need important documents notarised?
Then you need a Notary Public. Raymond Tan can provide you with convenient, simple notarial service that meets your specific needs.
What is a Notary Public?
In a nutshell, a Notary Public is a person recognised by law as being able to certify and witness documents, administer oaths and carry out a range of other administrative functions nationally and internationally.
Seal of approval
A Notary Public uses an official stamp and notarial seal to notarise official documents. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) holds a copy of a Notary’s seal and signature so that, where applicable for a particular country, an Authentication Certificate or Apostille Certificate can be provided as to the authenticity of the Notary’s signature and seal.
What can a Notary Public do for you?
- Verify the signing of documents
- Certify copies of documents
- Prepare, attest and certify deeds and other documents
- Provide certificates of law for use overseas
- Take declarations and receive affidavits for production overseas
- Note ships protests and prepare extended protests
- Note and protest bills of exchange
- Arrange for the Issuing of Apostille/Authentication Certifcates from DFAT
- Arrange for legalisation of documents from Embassies/Consulates
Protect yourself against fraud!
Ultimately, this is the most important reason why you should notarise a document. The notarisation is effective, valid and binding as long as the document it appears on remains effective and valid.