Family Law Matters

Taking care of you and your family first

Breaking up is hard to do. You’re in middle of an emotional upheaval and the last thing you want to worry about is the legal implications. But, at some point, you’ll need to know what your options are. And you’ll need to ensure that someone in the know is looking out for you, your family and your assets.

Quick resolutions

As well as giving you the advice you need, Tan and Tan Lawyers will also provide valuable support during what can often be a very difficult time for you and your children.

We know that families don’t want the legalities to drag on for longer than necessary. So we work towards achieving quick resolutions.

Our specialist family law areas

Here are just some of the areas that our experts can help you with:

  • Property settlements
  • Financial agreements
  • Finalising family law settlements
  • Divorce and separation
  • Spouse maintenance
  • Child support
  • Arrangements for children
  • De facto relationships
  • Prenuptial agreements

An affordable legal service

Breaking up is hard enough to do without having to worry about expensive legal fees. We work hard to resolve family law matters cost-effectively,charging according to the Family Law Scale of Cost

As your property issues are concluded with orders for transfer of any properties, our settlement division can help make sure that the final steps to your family law matters are concluded safely and expeditiously. When it comes to property settlements, we charge at settlement agent rates. More proof of our commitment to low fees and exceptional service!

Top Tip: Listen to our podcast on property settlement before you even see us. It’ll answer many of your questions for FREE!

For quick, efficient resolutions of family disputes, contact us NOW

How do you want to receive your legal advice?

Tan and Tan Lawyers provide legal advice in person, email, phone, Skype and even by podcast and video. Get affordable legal advice that you can trust NOW. Choose how you would like to receive your legal advice below: